[Pann] VIXX's N gets mistreated by Kangin

Pann: Just your average idol who calls his junior fuc*ing trash and wants to kill him

Q. So all of the members have a skit to play out with a beautiful woman, right? Maknae VIXX's Nsays tons of cheesy lines and the girl group judges always pick him as #1. Do you not find him cheesy?

Kangin: I want to kill him. I'm thinking of how to beat him up right now.

-

Jongmin: The rest of you be honest too.

Kangin: I pick Kang Hanna-ssi instead of a girl group. What about you, Seho hyung?

Seho: Nevermind for me.. I need to cut down on my words. I've been getting too much hate by just saying what's on my mind.

Kangin: Hyung, what's it matter whether you get 100 times worth of hate or 101 times.

Seho: It's honestly unfair. EXID's Hani picked me as #1 but I got all the hate. People saying like, "Who are you to to do this to our Hani..." I didn't do anything to Hani. Eunhyuk, what about you?

Eunhyuk: What're you so scared of? I already achieved my wish. I wanted girl group Lovelyz to come out and they did. Hakyeon, you?

N: I don't really know. I don't have a specific preference.

Kangin: Yeah, sure. You're always saying stuff like, "I don't have a specific preference". What a f*cking trash. Did your company tell you to say that?

-

1. [+90, -3] Even if you're close friends, don't you usually not call them f*cking trash? What did Hakyeon do so wrong that he has to put up with this treatment on set?

2. [+81, -1] What do you expect from someone who can't even attend his reserve training ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+73, -2] Must N be on this show? This trash show doesn't even help you get any more popular and instead gives you all this stress and humiliation. He's better off just focusing on his music promos. I'm so proud of VIXX for getting to where they are starting from nothing and I know it's going to be hard to get public recognition but music should be first... don't go on variety shows to earn that fame while going through this suffering. Just focus on VIXX's music until VIXX gets there.. I'm so upset as a fan.

4. [+39, -0] And what can Hakyeon do in that situation except just laugh? It's not like you can lash back at a senior.. As a fan, I wish they'd only hear good things. I'm so angry and upset.

5. [+27, -0] I watched every episode of this show and N whenever N gets praise or sets up romantic situations that get him good reactions, everyone always accuses him of a concept and yells at him for doing it.

6. [+24, -1] Not a fan of either but this is wrong. It made me angry just reading it, can't imagine VIXX fans;; I'd be so pissed if this was my own bias.

7. [+21, -0] What did this trash just say? Yeah, as if that's something you go around saying to the people you're close with.

8. [+18, -0] As an Elf of 10 years, I've already let go of Kangin. All he's ever done is bring harm to SuJu's image and he's honestly just frustrating now. Even after his scandals, his members always helped him out on broadcast only to be called disloyal by him in the end. Ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋ Please just wake up or leave the group because obviously the members aren't going to give up on you.

9. [+18, -0] What's wrong with Kangin;;;; he should be more considerate of the other's feelings... would he like it if he was called that?

10. [+18, -0] Kangin clearly has it out for him... poor N

11. [+16, -0] What the, not even a fan and this pisses me off ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+15, -0] Kangin meant to call himself that, right? Because it's more fitting for himself

13. [+13, -3] That fu*king has-been Kangin must be pissed that N is doing better than him now. A senior dissing a junior like that? Ridiculous. I never imagined Hakyeon to be getting this type of treatment. Please just leave and focus on your music promos.

-