Article: IOI Jun Somi's 'sexy gaze'
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+755, -79] She's barely 16 years old in Korean age and 14 in American age if her birthday has passed, 15 if it hasn't... I don't understand what her agency was thinking putting her in an outfit like this with a sexy concept or the media for even calling her sexy! If this had been Europe or NA, this 100% would've been illegal...
2. [+743, 96] All you men commenting~~~ Somi's only 15 years old... please refrain from making sexual comments
3. [+453, -51] Some of the comments here need to be sued, talking about a minor saying they want to do her tsk tsk
4. [+32, -12] Whatever the case, it makes me uncomfortable seeing a minor dressed like this
5. [+23, -4] I'm a man and I like women too but... she has only graduated elementary school so far!! Some of you need to knock it off!!
6. [+23, -12] Why would you dress a kid like this and make her pose in this way
7. [+21, -11] What're they making this junior high school kid do?
8. [+19, -9] Back in the day, if a junior high school kid went around dressed like this, she'd either be suspended or expelled...
9. [+16, -1] ㅠㅠ Please put some clothes on this baby... I'll support you until you grow up so please don't do sexy concepts yet ㅠㅠ
10. [+15, -7] Hyuna debuted at her age and was known for her sexiness, this is really nothing
11. [+13, -1] As much as Park Jin Young likes sexual concepts, I doubt she'd be dressed like this if she was under JYP's management right now. YMC is really showing how rock bottom they are in terms of management. They know that IOI isn't theirs so they're trying to milk as much of them as they can.
12. [+12, -1] Upsetting that a young child is being sexualized like this... all for money. Somi-ya, is the money worth it?
13. [+12, -6] She's way too young to be called sexy anything right now
14. [+11, -3] Can't believe that face is 15 years old... she's going to look so aged at 20 then. Usually white people age super hard.