Article: Psy is back, and his new song is already racking up millions in views in a day
Source: MBC via Naver
1. [+5,152, -145] I'm so glad Psy is back to his roots... he's no longer the celebrity of the world but just our own celebrity. I love all of the songs on his new album.
2. [+3,410, -111] As of today, 'Daddy' has over 4.5 million views.. I'm pretty sure he's going to hit 5 million views before the day's over.
3. [+3,054, -85] I'm sure he was under so much pressure and stress with the success of 'Gangnam Style' but I'm just so happy that his new release is so Psy-like!!! I'm just worried that the netizens who only care about how the foreigners are reacting to this release will start to weigh down on him.
4. [+3,053, -114] His other songs aside from his two title tracks are great too. I personally enjoy the Jun In Kwon featuring the best ㅎ
5. [+2,739, -73] So surprised to see Ha Ji Won's 2 second featuring as a teacher
6. [+626, -21] 'Gentleman' and 'Hangover' took things too far and it was obvious that he was more worried about the foreign market. Now that he's back to his roots, he's got good songs like this.
7. [+521, -20] 'Daddy' would make a good club song ㅋ
8. [+473, -15] 'Daddy' is 10 times better than 'Gentleman' or 'Hangover'
9. [+472, -25] The song turned out well for how much pressure he was under!! Love that Junsu featuring song as well
10. [+347, -14] Why are some people complaining it's too similar to 'Gangnam Style'? 'Gentleman' and 'Hangover' were different styles and got hated on for being too different from 'Gangnam Style' ㅋㅋㅋ The whole point of Psy's genre is that he's all about the low grade B-list themes that are meant to be upbeat and fun. It's just his style as a singer. Why not tell him to do trot and hip hop while you're at it too? If his song excites you and makes you feel like you're having fun, he's done his job. And his song did just that.
11. [+331, -10] Napal napal napal so addictive ㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+280, -8] Still two hours left in the day and he's at 5 million views ㅋㅋㅋ Talk about his bubble popping all you want but he's still playing at the top