Article: UEE apologizes for Lee Soo Kyung's screaming
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+819, -9] I watched the video and Lee Soo Kyung was acting like a drunk psycho while UEE and the rest of the cast were busy trying to clean up after her. Sure she's young but she's a high school senior, she's certainly at an age where she should know how to act appropriately. Instead she's out on a public platform dissing senior works and keeping up a disrespectful attitude.
2. [+444, -2] I saw the video and she's a mess... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thought she was drunk when she was being interviewed
3. [+160, -1] Watch the video, it's so bad...
4. [+144, -2] She had to have been 100% drunk. If this is how she normally is, well damn... Rookies are normally nervous at their first public events but it seems she had one drink too many to calm her nerves before her first big stage.
5. [+129, -2] She's psycho... her conscience was all over the place like she was on drugs. It seems she was trying to look unique to get popular but this is not the concept she should be going for... If a rookie's acting like this already, forget seeing her in any future dramas.
Article: UEE's scary words towards Lee Soo Kyung, "Put down your mic"... What happened?
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+1,248, -33] I watched the video and began wondering why she was acting like that... is it a concept? She acted more disrespectfully than younger child actors. She's young but not that young.. I understand why UEE got pissed. I would've wanted to beat her up after the conference..
2. [+1,008, -153] I'd be pissed too after seeing that Lee Soo Kyung girl's attitude. She talked back to everyone, butted into other people speaking by being loud... I remember UEE saying she wasn't the type to just stand by watching her unnis in After School be disrespected so she seemed to be pissed by Lee Soo Kyung's behavior even moreso.
3. [+926, -167] She looked so dumb, like I had to wonder if she was sane to be acting like this. UEE looked visibly uncomfortable.
4. [+236, -8] Before you all hate on UEE for lashing out like that, watching the video will make you understand everything. I thought she was high on drugs... she looked so out of it in the middle, gnawing at her hand like that..
Article: Lee Soo Kyung reps, "She made a mistake because she was nervous as a rookie, we are sorry" apology
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+14,490, -556] It's too late, go back home~
2. [+13,637, -347] Her company sounds like they were in a rush.. ㅋㅋㅋ Too bad the damage has already been done.
3. [+12,333, -272] Failure met simultaneously with her debut.. the Ori of the drama world.
4. [+10,736, -226] Who is she?...
5. [+7,766, -160] She doesn't seem right for this industry anyway... farewell ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+2,725, -25] So she randomly screams and laughs just because she's nervous??? Doesn't even make sense...