Lee Yeon Hee's never aging beauty


Article: Lee Yeon Hee 'in her thirties but looks like a teenager'

Source: Sports Korea via Nate

1. [+542, -34] There are a lot of 30-something year olds who look like they're in their teens but not many teens who look like her

2. [+440, -37] Her face itself is just youthful looking. The way her features all look together... I'd believe it if someone told me she was in her early twenties.

3. [+388, -32] How is Lee Yeon Hee in her thirties, how, how, how!!!!!!!!!

4. [+23, -15] She's so fresh faced... I'd even say she could compete against most idols in their twenties

5. [+20, -3] I wouldn't say teens... maybe just her twenties.. ㅋㅋ

6. [+20, -10] Too bad her acting hasn't improved from her teens to her thirties

7. [+12, -1] She really doesn't look like she's in her thirties

8. [+11, -2] I think it's just the way her features look... no matter how much older she gets, I think she'll always look like a little girl

9. [+9, -1] Her beauty is always a surprise to me but I'm more surprised that she debuted in her teens and is in her thirties now... time flies ㅠㅠ

10. [+5, -0] So pretty... but already in her thirties?? Wow, time flies so fast

-