Jun Ji Hyun reveals she's a diet and health nut


Article: Jun Ji Hyun's secret to her body, "I diet... but also take care of my health"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+630, -23] Her management of herself is no joke...

2. [+508, -33] She's so pretty~ I only see her when I watch 'Blue Sea'!

3. [+448, -39] Nuna, you can relax a bit... you're such a goddess in 'Blue Sea'.. how have you not aged even after all this time and giving birth?

4. [+62, -7] Even Jun Ji Hyun works out every day, who do I think I am to not make any effort... sigh, better go work out

5. [+41, -8] She makes millions with her body... jealous

6. [+35, -4] I always thought she was the naturally skinny types but it's actually the power of self management... amazing

7. [+30, -4] Yeah, looks like that don't just come out of thin air. While the rest of us are rolling around in bed munching on food, she's out there working out and sweating blood to achieve her body~ I respect it

8. [+26, -4] Her legs are super muscular if you look closely... she really does seem to work out a lot

9. [+18, -4] Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen her with any weight gain, amazing really

10. [+14, -6] Her face still looks like she's in her late twenties...

-