Hong Suk Chun reveals Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho dined at his restaurant for their 4th anniversary


Article: Hong Suk Chun, "Jung Kyung Ho and Sooyoung spent their 4th anniversary at my restaurant"

Source: Star News via

1. [+194, -10] It's probably best not to say this stuff on TV since it's a private thing between them. If I were a celebrity, I wouldn't go back to his restaurant after hearing that.

2. [+159, -9] Gays get all mad about their rights when people talk about who their gay lover is and call it 'outing' so why does he think it's okay to talk about another couple and what they did for their anniversary? Even if their relationship is public, it's not like they're married. He really has no right to talk about them at all.

3. [+139, -6] He just wants to brag that a lot of famous people come to his restaurant...

4. [+22, -2] It's not the first time he's said things he shouldn't have ㅋㅋㅋ He even outed a gay on 'Strong Heart' before...

5. [+5, -1] The couple probably ate there thinking he could keep their whereabouts private but instead he's bragging about it on TV. I doubt any celebrity couple would want to eat there anymore...

-


Source: Naver

1. [+503, -21] So many idols break up so easily lately, I wonder how long these two will last...? I hope it's for a long time... I wish them both happiness~

2. [+400, -21] It's really great to see them dating for such a long time. I honestly thought she'd be the first to break up out of all the Soshi relationships... last long~~

3. [+279, -25] I heard Hong Suk Chun has a huge network ㅋㅋ he must have a great personality

4. [+291, -33] Jung Kyung Ho seems to be good to her. I remember when their paparazzi pictures first came out, it seemed like Sooyoung's birthday or something because she was carrying around a ton of luxury shopping bags. I'm not saying he's good only because he buys her nice things but you can tell he puts effort into making them look good.

5. [+167, -11] Now get married you two

6. [+40, -6] It is pretty off putting how Hong Suk Chun keeps outing the celebrities who come to dine at his restaurant when he was also victim to an outing by another journalist

7. [+24, -2] Whatever people say, I like that the two seem to have a great relationship. I hope they don't pay any mind to others and continue as they are. I know that what we see publicly isn't all there is to them but it's quite obvious to the eye that they're in love.

8. [+23, -2] They do really match well ㅠㅠ I hope they last long ㅠ

-