Oh My Girl releases comeback teaser + Binnie's tiny head size?



Article: 'Comeback' Oh My Girl transforms into a cutie Marine look

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,499, -46] Do they ever get a break ??

2. [+1,236, -115] I think Oh My Girl is going to make it big soon

3. [+791, -67] Their new song is going to be good, fighting~♡

4. [+711, -74] Oh My Girl, let's make it up~

5. [+563, -67] Cute!!!!!!

6. [+118, -8] They were at risk of being buried when they first debuted but their agency has been supporting them well. It's hard now having to have so many frequent comebacks but it's better for idols to be working than on hiatus.

7. [+85, -8] It's about time that they get popular, they're all pretty~ I always want to support Oh My Girl and April for some reason ㅋㅋ

8. [+78, -7] All of their songs are good, especially Closer

-



Instiz: Surprising head size difference between Binnie and Seunghee

"But is head size really that important??"

"Is this an optical illusion??"

"Seunghee has a really small head ㅋㅋㅋ how is this picture possible though ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure it was taken from a weird angle"

"The wonders of photography.."

"Seunghee actually has a small head"

"I never thought Seunghee had a big head but I wonder how much smaller Binnie's is..."

"Binnie's is really small though"

"I thought it was an illusion so I checked the fancam out but it's not.... I never noticed the drastic difference on stage, I wonder why this turned out like it did?"

"It's not that Seunghee has a big head, it's that Binnie's is just so, so tiny.."

"I was at that fan signing and I never thought Seunghee's head was abnormally big or anything."

"I saw the video and this part specifically does show the difference more than most."

"Yeah, I saw the video.. the screencaps weren't edited or anything, Binnie must just have a really small head."

-