Nell releases comeback 'Lost in Perspective'


Article: A loneliness only Nell can express... 'Lost in Perspective'

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+469, -4] I love Nell because their music feels like it's healing my heart... I wish we'd get more bands like them in our country ㅜ

2. [+343, -5] Nell... is love...

3. [+296, -17] They've been so inactive since completing the army!! Promote more, in the mainstream I mean ㅎ

4. [+265, -6] Nell is finally back~~

5. [+52, -3] A band like Nell is a real band... it makes me so upset that not more people know about them. Each of their albums are just my tastes and make my heart ring ㅠㅠㅠ Their new song is so good... I really wish them more success!

6. [+42, -2] 'Lost My Heart'.... kyah... what a song to be remembered

7. [+34, -2] I'll always trust their music, look forward to it... because they live up to my expectations and more each time.

8. [+33, -2] Nell's class, their songs are just so good ㅠㅠ

-