[Pann] Seohyun has an awkwardness to her?




Pann: Isn't Seohyun awkward no matter what she does?

"The other members pull off concepts really well and I'm not talking about how she physically looks but her facial expressions, gestures, her mouth... she's so awkward when performing 'Lion Heart', especially her mouth ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I used to think it was because she was shy or something in the past but she still looks awkward... And it's not that I hate her, I love SNSD! It's just my personal thought... of course she's super duper pretty ㅠㅠ"

1. [+199, -24] I wholeheartedly agree. She looks like she can follow dances along really well but that's all it looks like, like she's following it along ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it has no soul... I get that she works hard and all but I don't think she was born to ever look natural with this stuff.

2. [+160, -5] I agree, she's super pretty in the promos but there's something awkward about her. She is super pretty though.

3. [+135, -8] She sings with a blank facial expression but it's a facial expression you can tell that she's still working super hard on

4. [+86, -2] Hul, this is exactly what I was going to say. She's very textbook style with her movements ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+81, -96] Eh? I don't find her awkward at all. I thought she looked really cute when she dances with the paws during 'Lion Heart' ㅋㅋㅋ she's so cute and she's looking a lot prettier too

6. [+74, -6] She has so much experience on stage as a singer but I still see her eyes look lost when the camera pans to her ㅋㅋㅋ I remember watching 'Holler' on 'Sketchbook' last year and when the camera panned to her, her eyeballs were shaking... I find it really awkward to watch when she doesn't know where to look.

7. [+67, -6] She just seems like a hard worker but stuffy and old fashioned in personality

8. [+63, -3] Seohyun's the only one who looks awkward no matter what she does in SNSD ㅜ

9. [+61, -1] She's pretty but looks out of place with the concepts... And she just seems so nice and upright as a person. But I do find that concepts like 'Holler' and 'Lion Heart' fit her well. She looks great in blonde hair.

10. [+54, -4] I find it weird that a personality like Seohyun is a celebrity

11. [+53, -4] BTS Jin, Block B Jaehyo, SNSD Seohyun, VIXX Hongbin... they all have this awkwardness to them no matter what they do. It's not that I hate them or that they're weird, it's just awkward ㅋㅋ don't you all have friends like that.. friends who are funny and natural while others are awkward and not really funny...

12. [+50, -3] I thought I was the only one ㅋㅋㅋ She fits the outfit and hair concepts well and looks super pretty but she doesn't really look immersed in the song.

13. [+43, -5] I just don't think she has that star quality ㅋㅋㅋ not that I'm hating but she looks like she's just going through the movements of what she was taught. Doesn't have that star twinkle that celebrities are born with.

14. [+43, -5] Taeyeon can lazily do dances with her head to the side and still have more feeling to her dances, some people are just born with that quality

15. [+37, -2] She just wasn't born with it... but she still worked hard to get to where she is now and I find it amazing. Nothing wrong with having cases like that.

16. [+32, -1] Come to think of it, I've never seen her be lazy with anything. She's a super hard worker.

-