[Pann] Mamamoo Whasa's voluptuous body





Pann: Wow her body

1. [+53, -6] She may look like this on screen but if you see her in real life, she's got curves where she needs them... don't assume that being thin is better.. she's not fat, she's voluptuous

2. [+26, -6] Honestly her face is ugly but when I watch their stages, all I notice is her body.. amazing

3. [+23, -3] I like thin body types like Krystal too but I like super sexy and voluminous bodies like Whasa and toned bodies like Soyu too.

4. [+14, -23] ?? People think her body is pretty? Look at her thunder thighs... I'd rather prefer Ailee.

5. [+11, -10] She's honestly... ugly though

6. [+8, -14] What's up with her thighs;;; this body's considered good?? hul

7. [+8, -0] I prefer bodies like this than super thin ones. When you go overseas, curvy bodies like this are more popular than Korean girls who are just super thin. Being thin may make clothes look better but if we're talking about bodies alone, Whasa's is better.

8. [+7, -0] Wow I saw her in real life and her face is tiny and her body is just as amazing

9. [+7, -1] Hyejin's a cutie with the way she acts but her body is... so sexy

10. [+6, -5] I'm genuinely curious, do people think her body's good? Look at all her thigh fat though... aren't Krystal and Soyu the ones with really good bodies?