Hollywood: MTV VMA (Taylor Swift, Britney Spears)


Article: Taylor Swift wins 4 crowns at the 2015 MTV VMA

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+722, -65] Definitely God Taylor. It's very rare that you see an idol fandom culture in America like there is in Korea but everyone in all 50 states goes crazy for Taylor like a Korean idol performing at their hometown

2. [+625, -34] Pissed that I can't listen to Taylor Swift songs on Melon...

3. [+552, -56] I really like this nuna but her concepts are getting weirder... it's her personal choice in the end but it's like she's trying to erase her country image. I liked her 'Speak Now' days better..

4. [+401, -44] As expected of the best idol in the world

5. [+235, -12] Nicki vs Miley was the best part

6. [+88, -9] Probably the most popular female singer of this generation

7. [+68, -5] She has changed a lot since her initial country days but now she's become a one top female singer to follow suit in Beyonce's popularity

8. [+76, -21] It's ridiculous that CL can media play as if she's popular at all amidst figures like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+85, -30] Shouldn't Bruno Mars 'Uptown Funk' have won video of the year??? He won the male video award but I feel like everyone just pooled all of the awards on Taylor.

10. [+35, -8] I found her music the best during her country days... maybe that's why I don't listen to her '1989' album as often as I used to with her older albums. Still, she's hitting daebak in America selling 400,000 copies and all

11. [+58, -34] I actually find her music videos so childish but she still somehow beats Beyonce ㅋㅋ grats

12. [+19, -2] The most popular singer in the world...

-


Article: Britney 'confident skin exposure after successful diet'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+410, -23] If she was a Korean celebrity, I bet netizens would be leaving super hateful comments saying that she should be acting her age as a mother instead of being obsessed with showing her skin

2. [+356, -23] Once westerners begin to show age, there doesn't seem to be a stop to it

3. [+162, -39] She kind of looks like Taeyang. Taeyangney

4. [+21, -3] Her best days were 'Toxic'... I bet kids these days won't know

5. [+11, -1] I thought she was a doll when she came out with 'Baby One More Time' in the 90s.....

6. [+8, -1] Probably the most successful diet I've seen from her so far

7. [+8, -0] Who cares if it looks like she's aged... so much time has passed since her prettiest days and I'm glad that she's looking happier and healthier than her former depressed days. I just wish she'd smile like this even if she gains the weight back.

-