Jimin doesn't like having her looks compared to Samuel Jackson


Article: AOA Jimin, "I admit that I look like Jun Hyun Moo but please stop comparisons to Samuel Jackson"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+563, -22] I think she looks closer to Samuel Jackson than Jun Hyun Moo though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+424, -12] Samuel Jackson ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+257, -4] What is SHIELD director doing there

4. [+34, -10] I'm a man and I'm not hating but I honestly think Jimin has changed so much since her first album. She used to have a square jaw before.

5. [+30, -3] A celebrity's image is so important... because now every time I see her, I see Samuel Jackson ㅠ I'm so sorry

6. [+27, -1] She looks exactly like... Samuel Jackson...

7. [+23, -3] She looks like Samuel Jackson though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+22, -0] Samuel Jimin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+16, -2] So in other words, she's ugly

10. [+8, -2] Seriously daebak... Samuel Jackson ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-