Amber talks about being hurt for her boyish looks


Article: 'I Live Alone' Amber, "People misunderstand me as a male... it hurts me"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

"I may look strong but I get hurt easily. I'm a woman, right? But people get shocked when they see me in the women's bathroom. They tell me that I'm in the wrong room. I understand why they'd misunderstand me like that but it honestly still hurts me. What I want is for people to put it more nicely. People are so aggressive with their words at times."

1. [+6,090, -279] I really hate it when elders won't think twice about asking boyish girls if they have a penis because they look so masculine... Age doesn't grant you the right to do whatever you want, so many elders don't think before they speak.

2. [+4,782, -477] She could change her style up ㅋㅋ she's actually pretty looking

3. [+3,685, -114] Aigoo, she sounds hurt ㅜ She's pretty and everything in my eyes..

4. [+3,257, -124] I like Amber, even her boyish style ㅎㅎ

5. [+463, -19] In a world where everyone gets plastic surgery to look like one another, I like it that Amber has a unique style of her own

6. [+415, -38] What's wrong with a woman who dresses masculine;; I find it great that Amber can express her own style like that

7. [+390, -35] Amber has an androgynous/handsome style like Song Ji Hyo so I think she'd look 180 degrees different if she dolled up a bit

8. [+321, -18] I like Amber's style, it's the type you never get sick of looking at

9. [+202, -51] Americans prefer strong women. Sure being sexy is important and all but you have to be sexy and strong. If you act like women do in Korea with the baby act and aegyo and high pitched nasally voices, you'll be treated like a psycho over there. You'll never see American women do all that nasally aegyo like Korean women do.

10. [+151, -13] I remember being surprised when f(x) wore hanboks and they dressed Amber in a male hanbok... why... I don't get it..

-