TV: [Roommate 2] Youngji


Article: [TV] 'Roommate' Youngji, everything about her is lovely

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,599, -305] Youngji seems like an innocent singer who hasn't been tainted

2. [+4,404, -346] Youngji joining KARA seriously has to have been a decision made by the gods...

3. [+3,343, -345] Isn't Youngji way cuter than Jiyoung?

4. [+2,665, -155] Youngji's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ I really liked how Goo Hara was like a real older sister to her, they looked warm together~~ Love Roommate lately, Youngji's gorgeous ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+369, -28] DSP really seems to have a knack for picking KARA members... first Goo Hara and now Youngji

6. [+283, -18] I like how the senior KARA members all seem so nice to Youngji. She's so young so to me, who's a bit older, I just find everything she does to be so cute ^^ I hope she doesn't get hurt and continues to promote well

7. [+266, -25] Used to think KARA was done for but seeing Youngji now gives me hope that they can carry on a bit longer

8. [+238, -9] She really lucked out. Without Jiyoung and Nicole leaving, there wouldn't have been an opportunity for her to join KARA. Sure effort's important luck is too.

-