Suzy responds to hateful tweet wishing her dead


Article: Suzy responds to hateful commenter... "You wish I was dead" sad

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate [2]

"Be exiled from the entertainment industry! Die in a car accident"

"You unfortunate person... I wish you died in a car accident..."

Suzy: "You wish I was dead"

-

1. [+463, -33] I want hateful commenters to die in a car accident

2. [+275, -12] What's wrong with him... Sure you can hate someone but you should never tell someone that you hope they die

3. [+165, -7] Suzy deleted her reply. So many crazy people on SNS, I'd rather she not have an SNS at all.

4. [+129, -9] Suzy's usually not the type of kid to reply to something like that but she must've been really hurt this time... It must've triggered something in her. Ignore them, Suzy. You avoid stepping on poop because you don't want it on you.

5. [+34, -10] I'm glad no one's telling her that it's all part of the job. This is about being a basic human being and having the basic amount of respect for someone.

6. [+28, -4] Ah.. I feel so bad for her... She obviously replied because it crossed a limit with her. I hope she realizes the more popular she becomes, this will also happen as well but these people are just the minority. There are more people who love and support you so find strength Suzy-ya.

7. [+22, -7] People who leave hate for no reason should just die

8. [+20, -7] Can't imagine what her face must've looked like as she read that tweet asking her to die... I hope she didn't cry.. Makes me worried.

9. [+12, -1] Aigoo.. there are some things you should just never say. Poor Suzy but her parents must hurt even more... Just ignore crazy people like that.

-