'YG girl group' Kim Ji Soo to star in Epik High's title track MV


Article: [Exclusive] 'YG new girl group' Kim Ji Soo to star as the female lead in Epik High's title track MV

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+595, -47] Aren't they being too mean to Kim Eunbi? She waited two years to be in this girl group tsk tsk

2. [+513, -53] Stop with the package deals. The girl group will do fine on their own if they have the talent.

3. [+486, -35] Media playing about their debut for two years already while Kim Eunbi's kicked. What a waste of her years.

4. [+352, -48] Another package deal?

5. [+288, -66] She's not even that much prettier than the average woman, talk about marketing

6. [+55, -8] All I can think about is Kim Eunbi's wasted two years

7. [+49, -3] Are they sticking in Jang Hanna in place of Kim Eunbi?

8. [+52, -7] I really like YG singers as well as Kim Eunbi so I was looking forward to this girl group but now that she's left and all they've been doing is media playing for two years on top of a package deal now in Epik High's MV after G-Dragon's MV... they'll do well if they have the talents and charms but I don't want to give them my love just yet! Work hard

9. [+48, -8] The most famous member of this team was Kim Eunbi. If the other members can't step it up to be as good as her, the interest in this group will wane. Kim Eunbi could've been the center balance with her broadcast experience and public recognition...

10. [+46, -10] I abhor package deals. I'm a YG but this new girl group.. I'm just disgusted with ㅡㅡ Kim Eunbi wasted four years of her life for Jang Hanna and that iljin Jennie Kim.. Is this a joke.. I'm just disgusted.

-