Sooyoung talks about drama competition with Krystal and Shin Se Kyung


Article: 'The Spring Day of My Life' Choi Sooyoung "Competing against Shin Se Kyung and Krystal? I'm confident"

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,243, -74] It's because of parachute castings like her that idols get hate... Her male partner is not even an idol but Kam Woosung... How does it make sense that Jang Shin Young was pushed out of the lead for her.. And there's also lots of talk about Krystal being an idol parachute.. I get that it's wrong to hate on idols for acting but you have to admit they land these roles easily.

2. [+930, -72] I don't feel like watching any of the three.......;

3. [+697, -67] Don't all three of them suck at acting anyway?

4. [+501, -32] A battle of the senior and junior labelmates

5. [+415, -36] Wow~ She claims she's confident!!!! Kam Woosung ㅠㅠ

6. [+120, -14] Both her acting and her face are the most lacking out of the three, what confidence she has ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+112, -14] Not that I'm going to watch the drama anyway but I don't get why Jang Shin Young lost the lead role to Sooyoung

8. [+100, -14] Wow, there really must be a shortage of twenty something actresses

-