Sooyoung reveals she was cast four times in a row by SM


Article: Sooyoung, "For four days, I was street cast by four SM employees"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I was cast on the streets. When I was in fifth grade, I went to the mall to buy clothes and that's when I was cast. I was cast on a Tuesday and had an audition scheduled for Saturday but I was cast by three additional people on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday so I figured it must be fate with this company. I think it was because I attended an elementary school near SM Entertainment and was nearby."

1. [+1,373, -40] ??? But she doesn't have the beauty to warrant it..

2. [+1,325, -32] But I saw her past photos???

3. [+1,151, -41] You don't mean you begged four employees?????

4. [+86, -6] I don't think she'd lie about it but maybe SM had a new girl group style in mind for her? Like multi-cultural sisters...?

5. [+79, -4] I saw Sooyoung's past photos... maybe SM had different tastes back then or they were confident in being able to fix her up.

6. [+70, -4] She's honestly not pretty

7. [+58, -3] Thanks for the laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+49, -5] Maybe they cast her for her height? They can always leave her face to the doctors...

9. [+47, -6] Well, that's what she says so why question it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+37, -3] What is she talking about ㅋㅋ I saw her pre-debut photos and she would've been considered ugly even among non-celebrities ㅋㅋㅋ

-