Han Hyo Joo releases new fall pictorial


Article: Han Hyo Joo's fall pictorial... fall already

Source:
Starin via Nate

1. [+1,045, -49] She's being screwed over by her younger brother... Even if she's not at fault, she should still make an apology, why is that so hard??

2. [+992, -28] I really liked Han Hyo Joo and always had a positive image of her but ever since her brother's scandal and seeing how she handled it, I've been disgusted. People also kept talking about Han Hyo Joo and Kim Nam Joo blah blah blah so I looked it up and she was totally headstrong in a fight against her... Just how bad was it that the video itself has been deleted..

3. [+909, -34] Quite amazing of her, really...

4. [+102, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why isn't she at fault? Her family obviously came together to bury the scandal. If he was my brother, I wouldn't even treat him like a human being.

5. [+82, -5] Resolve the issues with your brother first... I wouldn't even be able to show my face if I were her because I'd be so embarrassed.

6. [+75, -10] I don't understand how people can say it's not her fault because her brother did it. Why isn't it her fault? She blocked all related articles and has stayed quiet without any official statement until she's ready for it to die down and come back out again. It wouldn't be enough for her whole family to be on their knees begging for forgiveness but not one article and her brother was actually promoted without disciplinary action. If my dongseng had suffered something so horrific and the nuna of the person responsible was out and about with a fake positive image, my blood would boil.

-