Soyeon clarifies her new selcas


Article: T-ara Soyeon's recent updates, mature beauty + changed aura

Source:
News 1 via Naver

1. [+5,885, -153] She looks like an alien... Stop getting work done, your face is going to slide off..

2. [+5,127, -95] ????????? Is she the one who's dating Oh Jong Hyuk?????? It's not someone else? How can she become a completely different person? She's not a plastic surgery monster yet but she looks like a different person.

3. [+4,199, -68] That's T-ara's Soyeon? Am I seeing this wrong? It's really Soyeon?

4. [+4,045, -63] She's become someone else

5. [+3,467, -57] Who...?

-

Source:
Nate

1. [+1,196, -13] Not even her own parents could recognize her

2. [+994, -22] She gets soo much work done..;;

3. [+926, -16] I'm not sure but is she Oh Jong Hyuk's girlfriend? If she is, then that's not the face I remember. She's totally a different person.

-

Article: T-ara Soyeon, "It's one picture out of the 50 I took but it brought a misunderstanding..."

Source:
Newsen via Nate

"Oh no, oh no... I took about 50 pictures and managed to land one good one so I uploaded it but I think it brought about a misunderstanding with a lot of people... I think the misunderstanding happened because I chose a picture that I thought I looked good in and one that didn't really look like me but I'll make sure to work hard and come back with better news for you other than a selca... I hope there are no misunderstandings. Also, please take an interest in Hyomin's solo album."

1. [+168, -4] So is she lying about getting work done then? Take a look at her pictures from five years ago, see if you can tell they're the same person.

2. [+158, -6] Look at her face ㅋㅋ I guess now would be an appropriate time to use 'plastic surgery monster'

3. [+130, -5] So she's saying she did not get work done on her face????

-