JYJ releases 'Back Seat' comeback teaser MV


Article: JYJ releases teaser for 'BACK SEAT', "explosive response"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,473, -106] Amazing that they're able to maintain consistent popularity despite not promoting on TV. I want to see more of JYJ on TV.

2. [+2,026, -89] Looking forward to the song, I hope to see them on TV too..

3. [+1,904, -98] Finally ㅋㅋ some good singers are coming back

4. [+1,597, -67] It's been a while since I've seen JYJ~, hit daebak~

5. [+1,529, -68] Do well even though you can't be on TV as singers

6. [+313, -19] It's sad that they can't be on public TV but they've maintained their popularity through SM's exertion of power and without having to perform on TV! Looking forward to the self compositions in this album ㅠㅠ

7. [+305, -16] I want to see them on public broadcast!!

8. [+274, -10] I wonder if they can perform on public this time?? I've been liking Kim Jaejoong since watching Triangle.. his solo tracks are all nice too.

-