[Instiz] Kim Shin Young and Kim Tae Hyun brag about abusing dogs


Instiz: Celebrities who nobody knew abused animals (beware of disappointment)

Kim Shin Young and Kim Tae Hyun prove to be crazy!

On April 21st, 2009, Park Shin Young and Kim Tae Hyun laughed and bragged about abusing animals on MBC FM4U Park Myung Soo's 'FUN FUN Radio'.

Kim Shin Young: "There was a puppy at a gagman's house. When I went near it, he came up to smell me so I gave him a sausage with wasabi on it." She then proceeded to make the whimpering noise that the puppy made as he was in pain from the wasabi.

Kim Tae Hyun: "There was a Yorkshire Terrier at someone's house. It barked too much so I made it follow me with a sausage, trapped it in a plastic bag, and threw it away riverside of the Han River."

I'm going to crazy at how angry I am right now. You guys can't let this get buried. Even though it happened in the past, almost nobody knows about it.

-

"Hul... I really wish they were lying..."

"Hul, I had no idea..."

"That's a huge disappointment."

"Kim Shin Young's story, I can let go... but Kim Tae Hyun. How can a human being do that?"

"As an animal lover, this is hard to stomach ㅜㅜㅜㅜ"

"Even if they were just joking, this is nothing to joke about. They really shouldn't be able to get away with this."

"I'm only finding out about this now... daebak shocking. How can you say that like it's no big deal on radio?"

"I remember getting angry over this radio episode a few years ago... Reading it again still gets me riled up."

-