How T-ara responds to Kwang Soo's various media plays:
Article: T-ara to comeback on October 27th "Ready to fight, Soshi and WG?"
Article: T-ara 'Roly Poly' MV release delayed, why? "Due to a file error, emergency filming begins"
Hyomin: "Hul... I've been waiting since 5, though..."
Kwang Soo basically lied about the emergency filming since Hyomin was obviously sitting around waiting for the digital release ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: T-ara "We went to the CEO and cried because we hated the retro outfits" surprise confession
Eunjung: I never hated it, though...?
During the release of their 'Roly Poly Copacabana Version'... (It was cheaply made)
All: Our MV oh my god
Kwang Soo's various terrors against the girls:
1. Made them perform in short sleeves and mesh outfits on one of the coldest nights in Seoul (-20 celsius)
2. Despite Jiyeon's leg injury, she was still made to perform on stage in a cast
3. The day after she injured her leg, she still had to attend the IAC schedule
4. Despite fainting during rehearsals and being rushed to the ER, Jiyeon just received a shot and was made to come back to perform We Were In Love + Cry Cry.
5. Soyeon still had to perform all stage long on crutches.
6. Kwang Soo media played about T-ara doing charity services which the members had no idea about so Eunjung had to come out and attend despite her injury/on crutches.
7. Eunjung ruptured her ligament and was ordered 6 weeks of recovery but she still had to perform the shuffle dance on painkillers. She slipped into her cast immediately off stage.
8. Kwang Soo once again media played about how the girls promised to pass out autographed CDs and rice cakes on the subway if they won #1. The girls themselves didn't find out about the 'promise' until they read the article...